Tempurpedic Vs. Loom And Leaf Review
The two mattresses are unique, but their differences will be discussed below in this tempurpedic vs. loom and leaf review.
The Tempurpedic mattress comes with a cover having 6% of spandex and 94% of polyester. The two materials make for a flexible and soft cover for the mattress. The cover is made from the breeze material made by Tempurpedic.
The top layer of the cover can regulate your body temperature in each of the sleeping cycles. The cleaning is also very easy. In fact, the only recommended form of cleaning is spot cleaning. You can also wash the white piece of fabric very easily,
Loom and Leaf
On the other hand, the loom and leaf mattress has a cover made of 100% organic cotton. Consequently, the cover has an impressive level of breathability and softness.
The cover can also make sleeping time a lot more comfortable. The cover is equally quilted using soft foam of five to eight inches. The thistle used in the cover is equally 100% natural.
The feeling of softness is somewhat better than what comes with the Tempurpedic mattress. The cover also features a midsection that is more supportive than that of the Tempurpedic mattress cover.
Support, feel and firmness
The firmness, support and feel should also be considered in this tempurpedic vs. loom and leaf review. The Tempurpedic mattress comes with firmness rated as a medium due to the state of the Cloude Supreme Breeze and its features.
Bear in mind, however, that the firmness is somewhat subjective, which makes it a little bit difficult to judge. It is also a lot softer than what is seen in the Loom and Leaf mattress.
The support is perfect for individuals of different body sizes, and it can sink as deep as 3.5 inches to provide comfortable support. Some end users feel the mattress is too soft when they sleep on their stomach.
You may find the mattress to fit you perfectly if you are stomach or heavier back sleeper. The mattress produces no bounce; this must be kept in mind when buying. Be that as it may, it can dissipate motion transfer.
Loom and Leaf mattress
On the other hand, the Loom and Leaf mattress comes with two distinctively different levels of firmness, which are Firm and Luxury Firm. The two levels of firmness sit between the 5.5 and ten on the scale of firmness.
It can sink as deep as 3 inches when you are in a normal lying position. The organic cotton material used promotes a good airflow and makes it more breathable than what obtains in the Tempurpedic mattress.
The spinal cooling gel and lower the temperature on the surface of the mattress, which makes it a predict choice of mattress for the burn unit or emergency unit of the hospital.
The gel memory foam of the mattress can dissipate, manage and absorb body heat and provide a circle of cooling around the sleeper. Also, the inverted foam tips can improve breathability and create more air flow channels.
The Tempurpedic mattress comes with four layers, and they all have 11.5 inches height. The four-layer are highlighted below:
- Top layer: This layer is included to promote comfort for the sleeper. It is two inches in depth and made of elastic memory foam. It is soft and hugs the sleeper, while also forming great contours for a unique sleeping experience.
- Second layer: It is designed to provide support and contribute to comfort. It is also 2 inches in height and made of elastic memory foam. The top layer is not as firm as this layer, thereby making it more supportive and comforting than the top layer. The unique comfort and support can coerce the sleeper to a deep sleep very fast.
- Third layer: This layer can also further support the sleeper. It is four inches in depth and composed of polyurethane foam. It is the primary transition layer between support and comfort foams it is considered as the midpoint between the second and last layers of the Tempurpedic mattress.
- Bottom layer: It acts as the foundation of the mattress, while also providing support for the sleeper. The layer is 3.5 inches in depth and composed of polyurethane foam. Some even consider this layer as the most important among all the layers in this mattress.
Loom And Leaf Mattress
On the other hand, the loom and leaf mattress also comes with four layers, and they total up to 12 inches in height altogether. The four layers are highlighted below:
- Top layer: It is 2 inches in depth and made of gel memory foam. It is 4 pounds in size and infused with cooling gel. It can absorb excess heat from the body and get rid of the absorbed heat through the bottom and sides of the mattress when you are sleeping at night.
Gel spinal cooling pad is also lamented on the mattress and works to lower the temperature recorded in the mattress.
- Second layer: It is memory foam and 2.5 inches in depth. It is 5 pound in size and can improve the compression support provided by the mattress. Furthermore, this layer lowers the impact of the foam on the pressure points of the body.
- Third layer: It is made of transition poly foam and 2.0 inches in depth. The layer provides support for both of the layers above and works together with the layer below for improved body contouring, comfort, and support.
- Bottom layer: It supports foam and 5.5 inches in height. It is breathable and of high density. It also provides unique support and provides the highly required foundational support for the mattress.
Other things to note
In this tempurpedic vs. loom and leaf, it is also important to talk about these other important points.
Shipping of the Tempurpedic mattress depends on the outlet where you buy, while that of the loom and leaf mattress is $99. The delivery service provider will also help you to set up the bed when they arrive at your home.
The warranty on the Tempurpedic mattress is ten years, while that of the loom and leaf mattress is 15 years. The former is made in the US and Mexico, same for the latter.
The trial period on the Tempurpedic mattress depends on the outlet where you buy it, while that of the loom and leaf mattress is 120 nights, which means you can return it within 120 nights after you have bought it.
You can get a refund or a replacement if the mattress develops any problems within this period. Bear in mind also, that the refund or replacement only covers manufacturing faults.
Both Loom and Leaf and Tempurpedic mattresses are top-notch mattresses. They are reliable and built from the best mattress materials. However, we default to choose the Tempurpedic mattress based on popular reviews.